PLEASE READ USER AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE.
BY CONTINUING TO USE On A&M Records.com, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. On A&M Records.com (TM) SERVICE USER AGREEMENT
1. Welcome to On A&M Records.com. By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement and by the Discussion Rules. The Site is currently free to all users. On A&M Records.com ("We") reserves the right to charge for this Service in the future. In such event, we will notify you in advance, and give you an opportunity to subscribe to this Site. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time. By registering for this Service and/or continuing to use this Service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
2. You represent that you have read and agree to abide by the On A&M Records.com Discussion Rules.
3. On A&M Records.com (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Site are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Site. By posting content in a discussion forum, a user is giving OnA&M Records.com the right to display such content on the Site and its affiliated publications and to use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
4. (a) Except for content you have posted on the Service, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Site, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. See our Rights & Permissions section for more information on distribution. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
(b) On A&M Records.com has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Service. Without limiting the provisions of (5a), neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright.
(c) Just as On A&M Records.com requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that there is a copyright infringement on the site, you may notify our designated copyright agent Leslie J Pfenninger by e-mail. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site. Any personal information you provide in your email will be used only for purposes related to your email.
5. You will be responsible for all charges incurred while your account is being used, if any, including charges for any goods or services. You are also responsible for all statements made or materials posted under your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or materials. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless On A&M Records.com, its directors, officers, managers, employees, affiliates, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or the On A&M Records.com Discussion Rules, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
7. This Service is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this Site. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
8. On A&M Records.com, and its officers, directors, managers, employees, affiliates, agents, or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Service.
9. This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3) and six (6) through nine (9) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Maryland. BY CONTINUING TO USE On A&M Records.com, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
What personally identifiable information do I provide to On A&M Records.com?
On A&M Records.com asks you to provide various types of personally identifiable information to enhance your experience on our site. During registration, On A&M Records.com asks for information such as your name and e-mail address. If your purchase any information, On A&M Records.com asks for your credit card billing information. We may also ask you for other information at other times - such as when you participate in our message boards, or when you order products from us.
See below about "cookies" and what other information is collected.
How does On A&M Records.com use my personally identifiable information?
Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience on our network of sites. This includes personalization services, interactive communications, online shopping and many other types of services, most of which are completely free to you. On A&M Records.com uses the personally identifiable information you provide to us in several ways. Some examples follow.
A user's personally identifiable information may be used by On A&M Records.com for editorial purposes such as to contact you as part of an online survey. We may also use the information provided by you to contact you with legal notices, or to advise you of any material changes in our terms and conditions.
On A&M Records.com researches on our users' demographics, interests and behavior from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
Do other companies or people have access to personally identifiable information I provide to On A&M Records.com?
When you are on an area of On A&M Records.com and are asked for personally identifiable information, you are providing that information to us as vendors providing contractual services. Additional information about personally identifiable information follows.
Promotions. Promotions that run on On A&M Records.com may be sponsored by companies or charities other than On A&M Records.com or may be co-sponsored by On A&M Records.com and another company. Some or all personally identifiable information provided by you during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor. If information will be shared, we will disclose such sharing prior to the transfer. You can decide not to participate in the promotion if you don't want your personally identifiable information to be shared. In certain circumstances, you may not be able to participate in a particular promotion if you chose not to share personally identifiable information.
Advertisers and Links. On A&M Records.com advertisers, or Web sites that have links on our site, may also collect personally identifiable information directly from you. The information practices of companies collecting data on our site or Web sites linked to On A&M Records.com are not covered by this privacy statement.
Other: If we run competitions or contests on the site, you may be required to provide information such as your telephone number and address in order to participate. The exact rules may vary in each case but the specific rules for any contest will state how that information may be used. If you told us in your account preferences that you would be interested in receiving e-mail from us, we may send you e-mails about OnAMRecords.com products, promotions, or services as well as on behalf of other companies. You can change your account preferences at any time.
We do not control the privacy policies of our advertisers, sponsors or other sites or businesses to which we provide hyperlinks or access. Please visit the sites of these businesses to review their privacy policies. On A&M Records.com users should also be aware that, when you voluntarily disclose personal information in discussion forums, that information may be collected by others and may result in unsolicited messages from others.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
Data Security. We have in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet.
What information do web servers collect?
Web servers serving On A&M Records.com automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as which pages each user visits and the domain name (e.g., earthlink.net) of visitors. This information is used for various purposes including internal review, to tailor information to individual visitors, and for traffic audits. We also provide this information (as well as information from third-party market researchers) about our users on an aggregated, anonymous basis to our advertisers.
What are cookies and how does On A&M Records.com use them?
How Can I Opt-Out of Online Advertising Cookies?
Online advertising for On A&M Records.com is delivered by the vendors participating in Google's AdSense. These vendors, like other advertising service vendors, place cookies on users' hard drives so that their systems can identify your computer. By placing such cookies on your system, vendors are able, among other things, to determine automatically whether you have seen a particular advertisement before and avoid sending you duplicate advertisements. It also enables vendors to serve you advertisements tailored to things you have shown interest in based on other sites you have visited. Vendors allow visitors the option to opt-out of advertising cookies. If you do not want the benefits of advertising cookies, you may disable them through your browser software.
Kids under 13: Do not send any information about yourself to us--including information like your name, address or e-mail address. In general, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If, in limited circumstances, we do knowingly collect personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will do so only with verified parental consent prior to collection. In the event that we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.